I decided to start a new series, DIY favorites, to highlight crafting projects, tools, and articles that piqued my interest during the week.
Since I love braided crafts, I decided to feature a few that caught my eye this week.
So, without further ado, here are some of my favorite braided projects:
1) I would love to make this braided bracelet by Flax and Twine. You just need a few packs of embroidery thread:
2) Speaking of braided bracelets, you still have time to make a few friendship bracelets before the summer is over. Here are a few projects that I like:
Braided Yarn Friendship Bracelets by Adventures of a DIY Mom
Easy Braided Chevron Friendship Bracelet by Captial B
3) If you’re looking for a project that features t-shirt yarn, then look no further than this braided bracelet by Lana Red Studio:
4) If you would like to make something more ambitious, how about a braided jute basket courtesy of The Merry Thought. You could use it as a purse (they’re very popular right now), or enlarge it into a storage basket:
5) Finally, I love this braided bead necklace by Eighteenth Century Agrarian Business:
I love hearing from you. Please let me know what you think of this new feature and my picks for the week.
‘Til next time, happy crafting!
Spinster Simone 🙂